November 05, 2020 at 02:00AM
US equity futures climbed as Biden took Michigan – a key swing state. Rising odds of a Democratic president boosted sentiment. The Nikkei 225 index looks set to trade higher following strong US leads.
- NEWS: Germany reports 23,449 new coronavirus cases in latest update today December 04, 2020 at 05:18AM
- NEWS: Japan set to extend Go To Travel and eat-out campaigns until June 201 – report December 04, 2020 at 05:07AM
- NEWS: Trump has said he will veto the US Defense Bill December 04, 2020 at 04:41AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – Fonterra raised its 2020/2021 milk payout forecast December 04, 2020 at 04:23AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD/USD and NZD/USD slip a little December 04, 2020 at 03:57AM