October 26, 2020 at 03:30AM
The AUD/USD exchange rate appears to be struggling to overcome key chart resistance ahead of Q3 inflation data as the RBA hints at further easing.
- Nikkei 225, ASX 200 Hover At Recent Highs Ahead of Nonfarm Payroll
- NEWS: Morgan Stanley says US stocks overbought and risks a correction December 04, 2020 at 01:30AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5507 (vs. yesterday at 6.5592) December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Friday December 4 at the 10am NY cut December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: USD losing further ground against Asian currencies, TWD to its strongest since 1997 December 04, 2020 at 01:07AM