October 24, 2020 at 05:00AM
The longer-term EUR/USD outlook will hinge on Thursday’s ECB guidance; any hint of a further easing of Eurozone monetary policy would weaken it, but that is far from guaranteed.
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM
- NEWS: Irish airline Ryanair orders 75 Boeing 737 Max jets December 03, 2020 at 09:56PM
- NEWS: ANZ ramp up their forecast for NZD/USD in 2021 December 03, 2020 at 09:51PM
- NEWS: New Zealand data: Q3 construction work done +34.6% q/q (expected + 31.5%) December 03, 2020 at 09:51PM