October 23, 2020 at 03:51PM
• GBPCHF reversed from resistance level 1,1900
• Likely to fall to 1,1740
GBPCHF recently reversed down from the resistance level 1,1900 (which is the upper boundary of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been trading from last month).
The resistance area near the resistance level 1,1900 is strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band and by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the downward impulse (i) from the start of September
GBPCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,1740 (lower boundary of the aforementioned price range).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-23-october-2020-20201023/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency