October 23, 2020 at 06:03AM
Crude oil prices may rise on firming hopes for a near-term round of US fiscal stimulus coupled with firming PMI data. A soggy demand outlook might cap gains however.
- NEWS: WH Navarro: Urges congressional stimulus deal. Pres. Elect Biden also weighs in December 04, 2020 at 08:28PM
- NEWS: Key economic events and releases next week December 04, 2020 at 08:22PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD cracks below retracement support December 04, 2020 at 08:03PM
- Brexit deal not possible yet so PM Johnson to speak to EU chief
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $46.26 December 04, 2020 at 07:41PM