October 23, 2020 at 03:53PM
• Corn broke key resistance 415,00
• Likely to rise to 430,00
Corn today broke above the key resistance 415,00 (former August high from 2019, which was set as the likely upward target in our previous forecast for this instrument).
The breakout of the resistance level 415,00 should accelerate the active upward impulse wave (5).
Given the sharp daily uptrend – Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 430,00 (target price for the termination of the higher order impulse sequence III).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-23-october-2020-20201023/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: MUFG trade of the coming week: Buy AUD/USD December 05, 2020 at 04:24PM
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail