October 22, 2020 at 04:09PM
• Sugar broke wide daily up channel
• Likely to rise to 15.50
Sugar continues to rise after the earlier breakout of the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 14.75 (which stopped the previous short-term impulse wave (i)) and the resistance trendline of the wide daily up channel from April.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 5 – belonging to the fast upward impulse sequence (C) from September.
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 15.50 (target for the completion of the active short-term impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-22-october-2020-20201022/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency