October 22, 2020 at 03:00AM
S&P 500 index futures tumbled after major election security issues linked to Iran and Russia were reported. The Hang Seng Index looks set to open lower alongside the ASX 200 and Nikkei 225.
- Dollar under pressure as risk appetite stages a comeback
- NEWS: Federal Open Market Committee November meeting minutes due Wednesday – preview November 25, 2020 at 02:47AM
- NEWS: New Zealand home lending has hit a record high November 25, 2020 at 02:32AM
- NEWS: China ready to strengthen exchanges & cooperation with Germany on COVID-19 vaccine November 25, 2020 at 02:28AM
- Nasdaq 100 May Lead Hang Seng, ASX 200 Higher as Vaccine-Rally Carries On