October 22, 2020 at 04:08PM
• AUDNZD broke support area
• Likely to fall to 1.0600
AUDNZD continues to fall after the earlier breakout of the support area lying between the key support level 1.0675 (which reversed the price in July) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from March.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active short-term downward impulse wave C.
AUDNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.0600 (former strong support from May and June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-22-october-2020-20201022/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: MUFG trade of the coming week: Buy AUD/USD December 05, 2020 at 04:24PM
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail