October 21, 2020 at 01:00AM
The update to New Zealand’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may prop up NZD/USD as the headline reading for inflation is expected to recover in the third quarter.
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM
- NEWS: Irish airline Ryanair orders 75 Boeing 737 Max jets December 03, 2020 at 09:56PM
- NEWS: ANZ ramp up their forecast for NZD/USD in 2021 December 03, 2020 at 09:51PM