October 21, 2020 at 03:00AM
Wall Street futures edged up on Wednesday with cautious optimism on the US relief package. Corporate earnings remained strong despite Netflix’s big earnings miss. Asia-Pacific equities may trade hi…
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency