October 21, 2020 at 03:46PM
• GBPUSD rising inside impulse wave C
• Likely to reach 1.3270
GBPUSD continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave C, which previously broke the key resistance level 1.3075 (top of the earlier corrective wave A from the start of October).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.3075 coincided with the breakout of the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3270 (projected price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Weekly Fundamental Gold Price Forecast: Can You Trust The Rebound in XAU/USD?
- NEWS: MUFG trade of the coming week: Buy AUD/USD December 05, 2020 at 04:24PM
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain