October 21, 2020 at 07:00AM
WTI crude oil prices attempted to break a key resistance level at US$ 41.50, buoyed by a weaker US Dollar and US stimulus hopes. Wednesday’s release of EIA crude inventory data is in focus next.
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading December 04, 2020 at 07:08AM
- NEWS: Germany October factory orders +2.9% vs +1.5% m/m expected December 04, 2020 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 4 December 2020 December 04, 2020 at 06:51AM
- NEWS: Brexit: What is the state of play now? December 04, 2020 at 06:35AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes lower by 0.22% at 26,751.24 December 04, 2020 at 06:13AM