October 21, 2020 at 08:00AM
Retail sales and inflation data is likely to dictate the outlook for the Canadian Dollar after the Bank of Canada confirmed negative rates remain part of the toolkit.
- NEWS: China has made plans to cut steel output in 2021 January 27, 2021 at 02:58AM
- NEWS: China says it hopes the US will stick with a ‘one-China’ principle January 27, 2021 at 02:28AM
- NEWS: The White House will begin regular COVID-19 briefings again from Wednesday January 27, 2021 at 02:23AM
- NEWS: South Korea & the US have agreed the North Korean nuclear issue is an urgent matter January 27, 2021 at 02:13AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still like CAD and AUD against the USD January 27, 2021 at 02:05AM