October 20, 2020 at 01:00AM
Fresh developments coming out of the US may influence USD/CAD as Congress prepares to vote on another round of fiscal stimulus.
- NEWS: Brexit: Barnier reportedly told EU envoys he cannot say at this stage if a deal is possible November 27, 2020 at 08:13AM
- Dollar Weakens; Stimulus Expected to Combat Pandemic
- China’s central bank could intervene after ‘glaring’ state-firm bond defaults
- India is headed for a technical recession — and the road to recovery will be long, analysts say
- NEWS: France October consumer spending +3.7% vs +3.5% m/m expected November 27, 2020 at 07:45AM