October 20, 2020 at 03:38PM
• Palladium reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 2450.00
Palladium recently reversed up from the support area lying between the key support level 2330.00 (former resistance from September) and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (i) from last month.
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the higher-level impulse waves 3 and (3) from July.
Palladium is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2450.00 (top of the precious impulse wave 1 from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- GBPCHF Wave Analysis 22 January, 2021
- Sugar Wave Analysis 22 January, 2021
- EURJPY Wave Analysis 22 January, 2021
- USDCAD Wave Analysis 22 January, 2021
- AIG Wave Analysis 22 January, 2021