October 20, 2020 at 03:34PM
• Fedex rising inside impulse wave (iii)
• Likely to reach 300.00
Fedex continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which belongs to the impulse wave 3 of the extended, multi-month upward impulse sequence C from July.
The price is currently rising inside the narrow accelerated up channel from September – indicating the strengthening of the bullish pressure on Fedex.
Fedex is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 300.00 (projected price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/fedex-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: EU’s Barnier says that he will be traveling to London this evening for Brexit talks November 27, 2020 at 08:34AM
- China’s factory growth likely edged up in November
- NEWS: Saudi, Russia energy ministers to hold informal talks with OPEC+ JMMC tomorrow – report November 27, 2020 at 08:28AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Villeroy: First objective needs to be to keep favourable financing conditions for as long as needed November 27, 2020 at 08:19AM
- NEWS: European equities open mixed to start the day November 27, 2020 at 08:17AM