October 19, 2020 at 09:00PM
US Dollar outlook continues to hinge predominantly on whether or not House Democrats and Senate Republicans can set aside their differences to agree on a stimulus package before the election.
- NEWS: China banks bought 158bn USD in FX for 2020 January 22, 2021 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM
- NEWS: The RBNZ’s own inflation indicator for Q4 +1.8% y/y January 22, 2021 at 02:07AM
- Dollar’s bounce fades as risk appetite rises
- NEWS: Japan’s PM Suga denies reports of Olympics cancellation – determined to go-ahead January 22, 2021 at 01:56AM