October 19, 2020 at 07:00AM
WTI crude oil prices oscillated at a key chart resistance after the release of Chinese data on Monday, which pointed to a gradual recovery in world’s second-largest economy.
- NEWS: BOJ considers extending measures aimed at easing corporate funding strains beyond December – report November 27, 2020 at 09:21AM
- President Donald Trump says he will leave White House if Electoral College votes for Joe Biden
- British Pound (GBP) Latest – Hitting Resistance as Brexit Talks Continue
- Bitcoin price dives back under $16,900 as whale deposits spike again
- NEWS: EU’s Barnier says that he will be traveling to London this evening for Brexit talks November 27, 2020 at 08:34AM