October 19, 2020 at 03:02PM
• Cotton broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 72.00
Cotton recently broke the resistance area lying between the long-term resistance level 68.90 (former monthly top from February) and the resistance trendline of the narrow daily up channel from July.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (v) and 3.
Given the strong long-term uptrend – Cotton is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 72.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/cotton-wave-analysis-19-october-2020-20201019/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Drifts Back Above 19.90 as it Holds its Range
- Euro Week Ahead Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bullish, EUR/GBP Bearish
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data