October 17, 2020 at 09:00PM
The price of gold may continue to exhibit an inverse relationship with the US Dollar as the Federal Reserve retains a dovish forward guidance for monetary policy.
- Brexit deal not possible yet so PM Johnson to speak to EU chief
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $46.26 December 04, 2020 at 07:41PM
- NEWS: EU Barnier: Brexit talks are pause. Conditions for a deal are not met December 04, 2020 at 07:20PM
- NEWS: CDC reports new record cases December 04, 2020 at 06:39PM
- NEWS: USDCAD reaches in the next downside target at the October 2018 low December 04, 2020 at 06:30PM