October 16, 2020 at 10:30AM
The FTSE 100 is trading in positive territory today after pressing down on a multi-month low on Thursday. A collection of resistance levels lie ahead.
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency