October 16, 2020 at 03:20PM
• Ferrari opened with the upward gap
• Likely to rise to 193.75
Ferrari opened today with the sharp upward gap which follows the earlier upward reversal from the upper trendline of the recently broken daily down channel from August.
The price is currently rising inside the primary upward impulse sequence ③ which started earlier from the powerful support level 176.00.
Ferrari is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 193.75 (top of wave (B) from September). – followed by the round resistance level 200.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/ferrari-wave-analysis-16-october-2020-20201016/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Brexit: UK trade talk to resume after break in today’s negotiations December 04, 2020 at 04:20PM
- NEWS: Pelosi: Discussed with McConnell adding stimulus to Omnibus December 04, 2020 at 04:14PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kashkari: Jobs report shows many Americans have given up hope December 04, 2020 at 04:11PM
- ECB May Opt for 12-Month Extension to Emergency Bond Program
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: Is a Brexit Breakthrough Imminent?