October 16, 2020 at 03:21PM
• AUDCHF broke key support level 0.6500
• Likely to reach 0.6400
AUDCHF recently broke below the key support level 0.6500 (which has been reversing the price from the end of June) intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The breakout of the support level 0.6500 accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 1 – inside which the pair has been moving from September and June respectively.
AUDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6400 (former low of wave (i) from the start of June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-16-october-2020-20201016/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: GBPUSD tests 1.3500 level. Highest level since December 2019 December 03, 2020 at 04:03PM
- NEWS: A little revision to OPEC+ perhaps… December 03, 2020 at 03:53PM
- NEWS: USD/CAD isn’t waiting for OPEC as it falls to the lowest since Sept 2018 December 03, 2020 at 03:50PM
- NEWS: US dollar continues to tumble December 03, 2020 at 03:38PM
- NEWS: McConnell: I see ‘a few hopeful signs’ towards stimulus compromise December 03, 2020 at 03:37PM