October 16, 2020 at 05:00PM
The ASX 200 has been rangebound since early June, but has approached the topside of its range and threatens a bullish break out. Can bulls press higher or will resistance prevail yet again?
- NEWS: China ready to strengthen exchanges & cooperation with Germany on COVID-19 vaccine November 25, 2020 at 02:28AM
- Nasdaq 100 May Lead Hang Seng, ASX 200 Higher as Vaccine-Rally Carries On
- NEWS: Crypto exchange Coinbase plans to end all margin trading from Wednesday November 25, 2020 at 02:01AM
- NEWS: Westpac say the price of gold has peaked, forecasts November 25, 2020 at 01:22AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5749 (vs. yesterday at 6.5809) November 25, 2020 at 01:15AM