October 15, 2020 at 03:00AM
Wall Street stocks fell a second day on stalling fiscal stimulus efforts, which overshadowed strong corporate earnings. Australia’s ASX 200 index surged after the RBA hinted at more easings.
- Bitcoin plunges by nearly $3,000 after closing in on its all-time record
- NEWS: Canadian gov’t set to deliver targeted support in fall fiscal update November 26, 2020 at 03:23PM
- Euro retreats after early gains; Swedish crown falls after Riksbank QE expansion
- German consumer climate dampened by a new lockdown
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares