October 15, 2020 at 09:00PM
S&P 500 price action has gravitated lower over recent trading sessions as stocks slide due to reduced fiscal stimulus optimism, but fading election fears might support the broader equity index.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Consolidation Due as ECB and EU Leaders Meet
- Australian Dollar May Extend Gains Despite Escalating China Trade Tensions
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US NFP disappoints, but don’t tell the stocks/yields December 04, 2020 at 10:23PM
- NEWS: US major indices close at record highs led by the S&P index December 04, 2020 at 09:22PM
- US Dollar Steadies After Disappointing November US Jobs Report