October 15, 2020 at 01:00AM
NZD/USD may continue to retrace the decline from the yearly high (0.6798) as the Relative Strength Index (RSI) breaks out of the downward trend established in September.
- EUR/USD Moving Higher on Better-than-Expected PMIs and US Dollar Weakness
- NEWS: EUR/USD creeps higher as buyers look to wrestle back some near-term control January 19, 2021 at 10:28AM
- NEWS: The market is now caught in a push and pull on the reflation narrative January 19, 2021 at 10:09AM
- NEWS: BofA January fund manager survey reveals that long Bitcoin is the most crowded trade January 19, 2021 at 06:42AM
- Euro returns to growth on the demand for risk rebound