October 15, 2020 at 12:00PM
A resurgent US dollar is supporting a move higher in USD/MXN and a fresh two-month peak is not out of the question if bullish USD sentiment remains.
- NEWS: EU to set out plans to lessen its reliance on the USD January 16, 2021 at 03:56PM
- U.S. says Vietnam’s currency actions ‘unreasonable’ but holds off on tariffs
- US Dollar Rebound in Focus Ahead of US Presidential Inauguration
- Australian Dollar Outlook: Tied to Biden Stimulus Bets, S&P 500, US Dollar, Treasuries
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Sell-the-stimulus mood boost dollar January 15, 2021 at 09:16PM