October 15, 2020 at 03:45PM
• EURO50 falling inside impulse waves (iii) and 3
• Likely to reach 3100.00
EURO50 index continues to fall inside the accelerated impulse waves (iii) and 3 which previously broke the daily up channel from the end of September.
Both of the impulse waves (iii) and 3 belong to the higher-order downward impulse sequence (3) from the middle of July.
EURO50 is likely to fall further toward the next support level 3100.00 (low of the previous daily Hammer from the end of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euro50-wave-analysis-15-october-2020-20201015/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading December 04, 2020 at 07:08AM
- NEWS: Germany October factory orders +2.9% vs +1.5% m/m expected December 04, 2020 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 4 December 2020 December 04, 2020 at 06:51AM
- NEWS: Brexit: What is the state of play now? December 04, 2020 at 06:35AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes lower by 0.22% at 26,751.24 December 04, 2020 at 06:13AM