October 15, 2020 at 03:43PM
• EURCAD reversed from support level 1.5430
• Likely to rise to 1.5560
EURCAD today reversed up from the key support level 1.5430 (which stopped the previous correction A at the start of September, as can be seen below).
The support level 1.5430 was further strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (1) from June.
EURCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.5560 (former multi-candle support from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-15-october-2020-20201015/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ICYMI – Biden suspends new oil, gas drilling permits on federal land January 22, 2021 at 03:10AM
- NEWS: Heads up for US President Biden to speak Friday – could swing markets January 22, 2021 at 02:48AM
- NEWS: China banks bought 158bn USD in FX for 2020 January 22, 2021 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM
- NEWS: The RBNZ’s own inflation indicator for Q4 +1.8% y/y January 22, 2021 at 02:07AM