October 15, 2020 at 03:44PM
• AUDJPY broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 73.25
AUDJPY recently broke the support trendline of the daily up channel from the end of September – which accelerated the active impulse wave 1.
The pair is currently approaching the support level 74.00 (which started the previous ABC correction in last month).
EURCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 73.25 (former support from June and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-15-october-2020-20201015/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) Stemming Heavy Losses as Volatility Returns
- NEWS: The US is on holiday but there is some Canadian news to come November 26, 2020 at 01:29PM
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Currencies quiet as Turkey Day is here November 26, 2020 at 01:03PM