October 14, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Soy reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 1080.00
Soy recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the support level 1030.00 (former resistance level from September), 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (i) from last month and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to extended upward impulse wave C from August.
Soy is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1080.00 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-14-october-2020-20201014/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Westpac say the price of gold has peaked, forecasts November 25, 2020 at 01:22AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5749 (vs. yesterday at 6.5809) November 25, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Wednesday November 25 at the 10am NY cut November 25, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: A heads up – the ‘coal ships stranded off China’s coast’ is not new news November 25, 2020 at 01:00AM
- NEWS: Coronavirus – Tokyo restrictions expected to be tightened from this weekend November 25, 2020 at 12:51AM