October 14, 2020 at 06:00PM
After breaking above resistance late last week, the Nasdaq 100 has surged higher, moving to within a few percentage points of its all-time high. With the recent rally on pause, what comes next for …
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency