October 14, 2020 at 07:00AM
WTI crude oil prices erased earlier gains on Wednesday and consolidated at around US$ 40.00 amid souring market sentiment. A stalling fiscal stimulus effort and rising US Dollar weighed.
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM
- NEWS: Irish airline Ryanair orders 75 Boeing 737 Max jets December 03, 2020 at 09:56PM
- NEWS: ANZ ramp up their forecast for NZD/USD in 2021 December 03, 2020 at 09:51PM