October 13, 2020 at 03:27PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 2300.00
Palladium recently reversed down with the daily Dark Cloud Cover candlestick reversal pattern from the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 2450.00 (top of wave 1 from September) and the upper daily Bollinger band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term ABC correction (ii).
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2300.00 (target price for the completion of the active wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Oil complex eyes OPEC+ November 27, 2020 at 07:35AM
- EUR/USD at Risk as ECB Signals Recalibration of Monetary Policy Tools
- NEWS: ICYMI: Brexit face-to-face talks to resume in London November 27, 2020 at 07:17AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.1% in early European trading November 27, 2020 at 07:05AM
- NEWS: Germany October import price index +0.3% vs +0.1% m/m expected November 27, 2020 at 07:00AM