October 13, 2020
The Japanese Yen and British Pound rallied on Monday. This is as tech giants, like Apple and Amazon, saw their shares soar. Could USD/JPY be readying to extend losses?
- Dollar Weakens; Stimulus Expected to Combat Pandemic
- China’s central bank could intervene after ‘glaring’ state-firm bond defaults
- India is headed for a technical recession — and the road to recovery will be long, analysts say
- NEWS: France October consumer spending +3.7% vs +3.5% m/m expected November 27, 2020 at 07:45AM
- NEWS: France November preliminary CPI +0.2% vs +0.1% y/y expected November 27, 2020 at 07:45AM