October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• GBPUSD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall 1.2845
GBPUSD recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the resistance level 1.3075, upper daily Bollinger band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.2845 (low of the previous minor corrective wave B from the start of October).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: An ANZ ‘top trade’ for 2021 is for a stronger yuan – 3 key drivers of higher Asian currencies December 03, 2020 at 11:23PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs US Nonfarm Payroll preview December 03, 2020 at 10:52PM
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM