October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• AUDCAD broke support trendline
• Likely to fall to 0.9385 and 0.9300
AUDCAD continues to fall after the earlier breakout of the multi-month support trendline from the middle of May.
The breakout of this support trendline should accelerate the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 1.
AUDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9385 (low of the daily Morning Star from September) – the breakout of which will lead to further losses toward 0.9300 (former strong support from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canadian equities open higher with the US on holiday November 26, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) Stemming Heavy Losses as Volatility Returns
- NEWS: The US is on holiday but there is some Canadian news to come November 26, 2020 at 01:29PM