October 12, 2020 at 09:55AM
• Natural gas broke key round resistance level 3.000
• Likely to reach 3.300
Natural gas recently broke above the key round resistance level 3.000 – which was followed today by the upward gap accelerating the active impulse waves 3 and (C).
The price also earlier broke through the key resistance level 2.900 (which has been reversing the price from 2019 -which added to the bullish pressure on Natural gas.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3.300 (intersecting with the daily up channel from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-12-october-2020-20201012/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading December 04, 2020 at 07:08AM
- NEWS: Germany October factory orders +2.9% vs +1.5% m/m expected December 04, 2020 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 4 December 2020 December 04, 2020 at 06:51AM
- NEWS: Brexit: What is the state of play now? December 04, 2020 at 06:35AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes lower by 0.22% at 26,751.24 December 04, 2020 at 06:13AM