October 12, 2020 at 07:30PM
Crude oil price action remains volatile amid big shifts in market sentiment due to fiscal stimulus whiplash and headlines highlighting material changes to global oil production.
- Bank of Canada Preview: Canadian Dollar (CAD) Guide for BoC Rate Decision
- NEWS: Yellen to urge lawmakers to ‘act big’, put aside concerns on mounting debt – report January 19, 2021 at 11:27AM
- NEWS: Gold keeps steadier on the day but price action still leaves a lot to be desired January 19, 2021 at 11:18AM
- USD/ZAR Outlook: Rand Soldiers on Inspired by Waning U.S. Dollar
- EUR/USD Moving Higher on Better-than-Expected ZEW and US Dollar Weakness