October 09, 2020 at 09:15AM
• USDCAD falling inside impulse wave C
• Likely to reach 1.3100
USDCAD continues to fall inside the short-term impulse wave C of the intermediate ABC correction (2) from the end of September.
The active impulse wave C started earlier from the lower trendline of the recently broken up channel from September, which is acting as resistance after it was broken.
USDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.3100 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdcad-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM