October 09, 2020 at 09:13AM
• Gold rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach 1920.00
Gold continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (i) belonging to the intermediate upward impulse sequence (3) from the end of September.
The price today broke the resistance trendline of the daily Falling Wedge chart pattern from the start of August – which should add to the bullish pressure on gold.
Gold is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1920.00 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 from the end of September) – followed by 1965.00 (target for the completion of the active impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gold-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM