October 09, 2020 at 09:17AM
• EURNZD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 1.7700
EURNZD recently reversed down from the resistance area located between the key resistance level 1.7880 (top of the previous wave A), upper daily Bollinger Band and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the earlier downward impulse from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area created the daily reversal pattern Shooting Star Doji – which marked the start of the active impulse wave (3).
EURNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7700 – the breakout of which will open the way for further losses toward 1.7600 (low of wave B).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-9-october-2020-20201009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5507 (vs. yesterday at 6.5592) December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Friday December 4 at the 10am NY cut December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: USD losing further ground against Asian currencies, TWD to its strongest since 1997 December 04, 2020 at 01:07AM
- NEWS: The US has slashed visas for members of China’s Communist Party from 10 years to 1 month December 04, 2020 at 12:37AM
- Australian Dollar Outlook: AUD/USD May Rise, Overbought Conditions Eyed