October 09, 2020 at 02:00PM
Brent crude has rallied nearly 10% this week (low to high) on a potent double of supply concerns and growing demand expectations.
- NEWS: EU to set out plans to lessen its reliance on the USD January 16, 2021 at 03:56PM
- U.S. says Vietnam’s currency actions ‘unreasonable’ but holds off on tariffs
- US Dollar Rebound in Focus Ahead of US Presidential Inauguration
- Australian Dollar Outlook: Tied to Biden Stimulus Bets, S&P 500, US Dollar, Treasuries
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Sell-the-stimulus mood boost dollar January 15, 2021 at 09:16PM