October 08, 2020 at 03:47PM
• NZDCAD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 0.8660
NZDCAD recently broke the support zone lying between the key support level 0.8750 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave (1) from August.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active downward impulse wave C of the ABC correction (2) from last month.
NZDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.8660 (target price for the completion of the active sub-impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-8-october-2020-20201008/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: EU to set out plans to lessen its reliance on the USD January 16, 2021 at 03:56PM
- U.S. says Vietnam’s currency actions ‘unreasonable’ but holds off on tariffs
- US Dollar Rebound in Focus Ahead of US Presidential Inauguration
- Australian Dollar Outlook: Tied to Biden Stimulus Bets, S&P 500, US Dollar, Treasuries
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Sell-the-stimulus mood boost dollar January 15, 2021 at 09:16PM