October 08, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices gained as the US Dollar fell on rising stimulus hopes, but the XAU/USD technical outlook favors the downside. Crude oil prices are eyeing the OPEC World Outlook report.
- NEWS: China steps to combat latest coronavirus spread coming to the fore for oil January 28, 2021 at 02:46AM
- Dollar rises as stock slump rattles investor confidence
- Dollar Up, Boosted by Lingering Excessive Valuations Concerns
- NEWS: Here’s a huge consensus short – will the Redditors target it for a squeeze? (spoiler – its the USD) January 28, 2021 at 02:00AM
- S&P 500 Leads Nikkei 225, ASX 200 Lower as Volatility Spikes