October 08, 2020 at 03:48PM
• Brent crude oil continues to rise
• Likely to reach 44.00
Brent crude oil has been rising in the last few trading sessions following the earlier upward reversal from the support area located between the key support level 40.00 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous short-term impulse wave (iii).
Brent crude oil is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 44.00 (top of wave (ii)) – followed by 46.40 (monthly high from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/brent-crude-oil-wave-analysis-8-october-2020-20201008/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: China has made plans to cut steel output in 2021 January 27, 2021 at 02:58AM
- NEWS: China says it hopes the US will stick with a ‘one-China’ principle January 27, 2021 at 02:28AM
- NEWS: The White House will begin regular COVID-19 briefings again from Wednesday January 27, 2021 at 02:23AM
- NEWS: South Korea & the US have agreed the North Korean nuclear issue is an urgent matter January 27, 2021 at 02:13AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still like CAD and AUD against the USD January 27, 2021 at 02:05AM