October 07, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Corn rising inside impulse waves 3 and (3)
• Likely to rise to 393.00
Corn continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave 3 – which reversed earlier from the key support level 380.00 (former powerful resistance from the middle of September).
The price previously broke above the major resistance level 385.00 (former multi-month resistance level from March).
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 393.00 (monthly high from January) – the breakout of which will expose the next major high 400.00 for the testing.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares
- NEWS: Canadian equities open higher with the US on holiday November 26, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) Stemming Heavy Losses as Volatility Returns