October 07, 2020 at 03:33PM
• AUDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6600
AUDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the lower daily Bollinger Band, key support level 0.6500 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous short-term corrective impulse wave (ii).
AUDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6600 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Morgan Stanley says US stocks overbought and risks a correction December 04, 2020 at 01:30AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5507 (vs. yesterday at 6.5592) December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Friday December 4 at the 10am NY cut December 04, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: USD losing further ground against Asian currencies, TWD to its strongest since 1997 December 04, 2020 at 01:07AM
- NEWS: The US has slashed visas for members of China’s Communist Party from 10 years to 1 month December 04, 2020 at 12:37AM